A Solar Attic Fan is an important part in maintaining a healthy and energy efficient home. A Solar Attic Fan works to increase your attic ventilation with your existing passive venting such as your soffit or gable end vents to help improve attic circulation. Solar Attic fans are a simple and environmentally sensible solution that can help protect your home and save you money. A Solar Attic Fan is powered by the sun’s energy with a photovoltaic panel and is compact, efficient, quiet, and powerful.
Quality Components Built in the U.S.A. and using only the highest rated materials under rigorous quality control standards the solar attic fan requires No Maintenance. Once installed the unit is weather tight and maintenance free.
Can Attic Heat Damage Your Home?
Benefits of a Solar Attic Fan:
- Extends the Life of your Roof
- Reduces heat build-up on your shingles and underlayment
- Reduces the Load on your HVAC system
- Saves money on your electric bills and reduces wear on your AC unit
- Reduces Moisture Build-up in the Attic
- Reduces moisture trapped in the attic causing growth of mold and fungus
- Increases Fresh Air Circulation
- Reduces vapor build-up generated by everyday activities.